Factorial is an HR Software startup founded four years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital among others). Most importantly, it has built a super talented team of over +100 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
Factorial closed the year 2019 multiplying revenues by 10. It now intends to keep the rhythm and scale the organization and its highly performant go to market team. The marketing team is currently divided in geographical areas, being Spain still the one with highest contribution to the recurring revenue.
The goal this year is to step up our brand awareness and lead generation by establishing a dominant brand in our target markets using mainly organic and content based growth strategies.
We are looking for a SEO growth hacker for Germany. Someone who either is a German native or has lived several years in Germany having relevant working experience growing a business from scratch and few resources. This person will report directly to the Growth Manager at Factorial. She will have to interact with different teams across the organization such as Sales, Marketing and Product.
- In depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Previous working experience as a marketing growth hacker for 5 years
- B2B experience
- Optimization and competitor analysis
- PPC promotional content strategies
- Email automation and CRM
- Other general knowledge in digital marketing: CRO, UX and Analytics
- Multichannel lead generation in social media, webinars, Instagram, Youtube and Linkedin.
- Previous relevant growth experiences of +10% MoM
- Curious person without fear of failure, experimentation and out of the box thinking
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Business oriented and analytical
- High standards and attention to detail
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team
- Startup fit: High energy, creative, driven, flexible
- Ambitious with strong work ethics
- Leadership and managerial experience of cross-functional teams
- Good analysis skills, capable of building live information reporting for the whole team
- Hands on, no excuse attitude
Languages: Proficient German + English. (Spanish, and other European languages will be greatly valued as well).
Experience: 5 years.
Availability: As soon as possible.
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment – Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits – We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
- Ping pong championships
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don’t miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!