As a Lead 3D Modeler you’ll act as a true lead meaning that you will be a role model for the team and you lead the way quality wise. Together with your team you are responsible for creating hard & soft surface assets for clients from different industries, at a level where all details replicate the real life model. You will be part of the modeling team which works across the FMCG industry. The team is supported by Technical Directors who continuously work on improving our 3DsMax based workflows.
You will be leading and coaching your team of 3D modelers, guiding them through a huge variety of projects. Eye for detail and flawless delivery of beautiful content for our brands is absolutely critical in this role. You’ll act as a role model for the team and lead the way quality and delivery wise. You know how to communicate with clients, project managers and art directors, you create reliable project estimations, and you come up with creative solutions to the day-to-day challenges that your team faces.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make “every product playable”, by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips. Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients’ products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
- Accurate & considered production estimations
- Lead & coach a team of 3D artists
- Manage the 3D creation and delivery process
- Make sure quality standards and best practices are created and applied
- Direct your project-team on quality
- Manage detail-planning
- Divide work within a project and assign tasks to your team
- Provide insightful input during project-evaluation
- Excellent knowledge of modeling, texturing and unwrapping;
- Excellent knowledge of 3DSMax;
- You will have both an artistic eye and know how to use technology in to your advantage;
- A portfolio or showreel that demonstrates your seniority and relevant experience.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Currently based in Romania, or Romanian national
How to apply
You can apply via the link below. Please be aware that we ask you to send your (up-to-date) CV and portfolio along with your application.