PatientSky provides services within the primary health care sector, with the main focus on efficient and good communication as well as logistics between patients and clinicians. We deliver a modern platform that helps to ensure that new and innovative technology is used. Technology is changing how we work and communicate with each other, and we at PasientSky are happy to be one of the largest and foremost companies in e-health in Norway today.
We are growing fast and are now looking for a scrum master / project coordinator who can assist the Head of Development across projects in our SaaS business unit in Norway. This will include coordinating departments across locations, assisting with the creation and maintenance of sprints and roadmaps, maintaining resource overviews and handling communication and dialogue with external partners. You will also be included as support for the management team and contribute across departments.
We are looking for a person with experience from scrum/project work and preferably in development. We would prefer experience working on similar tasks in the software industry, but that is not a requirement.
The position will be part of our development department and report to the Head of Development. Your primary work location will be our office in Oslo, but with the option of remote work and travel to our locations in Kongsberg and in Bergen.
- Assist Head of Development with tasks within project management
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of sprints and roadmaps
- Assist and follow up resource allocation across projects
- Facilitate and monitor that projects follow agreed progress and identify obstacles early
- Manage dependencies and dialogue with external partners and their role in larger projects
- Have an attitude that no task is too small or too large
- Have experience with project work and then preferably from the software industry
- Have experience with or knowledge of tools such as Asana, Instagantt, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft, Google for Business
- Have basic knowledge of development work
- Have strong oral and written presentation skills in Norwegian and English
- Are service-minded and can handle several tasks at a time, as well as having the ability to cope with high pace work environment
- Are pro-active and go the extra mile to meet a deadline
- Are fearless and can solve problems on your own
- Most importantly, enjoy what you do
- Higher education – bachelor or master level
- Strong written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English
Please note that all candidates must have good Norwegian language skills for this role.
Why choose PatientSky?
- A learning environment with excellent growth opportunities
- Young and innovative environment
- To be part of an exciting company in healthcare
- A social environment with meetups and team activities throughout the year
Please note that “perks & benefits” vary from office and country due to regulations and capabilities at the different locations.