Using space technology, we at Dynaspace are solving global data gathering challenges, helping advance aquaculture transparency. We are a multicultural, dynamic and small (but growing) team.
Aquaculture is the rapidly growing food source and livelihood for billions of people across the globe. Today, the aquaculture industry is facing huge challenges: scalability, sustainability and primitive production methods. Our vision is to drive sustainable growth of the aquaculture industry through using satellite images to turn raw data into actionable insights via our cloud-based platform. We want to contribute to environmental and sustainable food production for generations to come.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern who will contribute to every part of our strategy to expand Dynaspace’s presence internationally. The role involves exposure to strategy, lead generation, communication, and branding. We want a player in the expansion of Dynaspace’s global visibility, reach and brand.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with the management and technical team to observe, contribute and deliver exciting projects!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cultivate an understanding of Dynaspace’s value proposition
- Draft and proactively create/source new and recurring content for the website and social media channels
- Help keep marketing materials up-to-date and aligned with a strategic vision – website, templates, flyers, presentations; develop new material when needed
- Work with the team on content production; develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns (LinkedIn, etc.)
- Identify and engage with industry blog/publication outlets on distributing content
- Identify key markets and targets; carry out firmographic analysis
- Identify competitors and define competition landscape
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (you will be working with a multicultural team)
- Compelling writing skills and experience sourcing and drafting original content
- SEO (search engine optimization) experience and use of platforms like HubSpot, Confluence, inDesign, WordPress
- Practical knowledge on leveraging digital and social media platforms for visibility
- Ability to search and analyze data to transform figures into actionable tools
- Experience in B2B Marketing (strategy, lead generation, content production, etc.) and/or SaaS product(s) is a plus
- Candidates having curiosity and interest in startup culture, aquaculture and sustainability will contribute well to our mission
Commitment & Compensation:
- The role is unpaid and is structured on a flexible basis (full or part time commitment), and the option to work alongside your studies (for academic credit if applicable)
- The role will be based in Oslo. However, we can also offer a remote setup for the right candidate
- We are in growth phase and will extend the option to high performing interns to join the team permanently at a later stage
So reach out to us if:
- You would like to work in a fast growing company with an innovative business model and diverse team
- You are a collaborative self-starter who wants to dive right in
- You want the opportunity to develop and drive your own projects
- You want to go behind the scenes and be a part of driving sustainability in the aquaculture industry