Greenbird is a leading smart meter software vendor and solutions company headquartered in Oslo providing the digital integration hub, Utilihive. Utilihive is a cloud-native big data integration platform, purpose-built for the digital data-driven utility, offered as a managed service.
Utilihive provides both the technical infrastructure platform (integration, data ingestion, data lake, API management) and pre-configured integration content (connectors, data flows, orchestrations, utility data model, energy data services, monitoring and reporting dashboards). Utilihive is designed for utilities that want to deliver data-driven solutions and innovate energy services for their customers instead of spending more than 80% of all efforts on integration or data provisioning, which is what the average utility does.
Greenbird delivers Utilihive to customers across the globe and are now looking for a Customer Happiness Consultant.
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Service minded
- Continuously developing both personal and company competence
- Can-do attitude
- Customer focused
IN THIS ROLE, YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Be in charge of Greenbird´s support-desk and ensure that all SLA´s are met and that our valued customers get the service they deserve.
- Providing help and answers to our customers’ technical issues through identification of the problem itself, guidance and support.
- Guidance of the users to support them in becoming more self-managed
- Support in the development of programs to train the customer on how to properly use the Greenbird products
- Have an active role in the Utilihive onboarding projects to ensure a smooth transition from the project phase to operations phase.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, system administration or likewise
- Experience as either software tester or software developer in order to be able to do initial assessment and analysis of reported incidents and bugs.
- Fluent English skills. Third language a big plus.
- Ability to handle high workload and work in a structured manner.
- Enjoying teaching and educating others
- The ideal candidate is able to read and understand Java/Kotlin source code and would also have experience with Kubernetes.
WHY JOIN NOW
Greenbird is changing the integration business and this is a unique possibility to be part of a challenging and exiting journey. Our Headquarter is in Oslo – our market the whole globe.
Greenbird is committed to driving sustainability through our products and services in order to help achieve our ambition of building an environment that enables people and planet to thrive – be part of something bigger.