Are you our CTO and co-founder?
We are seeking a talented developer, preferably with strong back-end knowledge, to become our CTO and co-founder. You will work directly with our CEO, become a core part of the team and be involved in every part of building and scaling Mindcare.
Mindcare has a strong team of psychology specialists, business developers and investors on board. You’ll hit the ground running with a secure and steady income along with generous stock options.
Together we’ll build groundbreaking science-based technology that will change psychological treatment and have a profound impact on people’s lives.
Need to have
- 4+ years of experience with back-end development.
- Basic knowledge about secure development.
- Leadership ambitions: you’ll be responsible for building our tech organisation!
- An entrepreneurial mindset: starting something new isn’t for everyone – and that’s totally fine. This position is best suited for someone who gets excited about new ideas and gets inspired by building a company from the ground up.
Nice to have
- Experience with cyber security and/or development of health products. If you have worked with EPJ systems or the like previously that’s a big plus.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence: several of our planned features and innovations will require machine learning. If this is something you’re interested in, that’s great!
What you’ll get
- Salary + stock options
- Flexible working location and hours
- Five weeks vacation
- Great power and great responsibility
What you’ll do
- Stake the course for the company both short-term and long-term together with our CTO.
- Develop groundbreaking mental health innovations in collaboration with psychology specialists.
- Develop a world class SaaS for psychologists combining everything from online booking and health payments to EPJ and integrations in a sleek and user friendly product.
- Build our in-house tech team.
- Make sure all code is up to your standards.
- Iterative development sprints based on real life feedback from our pilot clinics and psychologists.
- …and probably a whole lot more you and the CEO decides are important for us to succeed.
- Send us a short cover letter where you tell us a bit about yourself, add your CV and any other links you may find relevant, e.g. to your codepens, personal website, or other projects.
- We invite you for a first chat to get to know you better, usually via video call.
- We schedule a “proper” interview where you will be able to meet more members of the team.
- If we like each other, we’d like you to start as soon as you possible. Preferably by October or November.
🔨 Backend → Go (If you know Go already, great! If not, don’t worry)
🎨 Frontend → Typescript + React