Oslo, Norway or the Netherlands
Greenbird strives to make an impact on our sustainable future and for that reason is looking for a ABM / Sales Development Representative to help accelerate its journey towards becoming the utilities’ first choice for data integration and energy data management services.
Greenbird is a leading software vendor and solutions company to the utility and energy sector. Headquartered in Oslo, Greenbird is providing the digital integration hub, Utilihive. Utilihive is a cloud-native big data integration platform, purpose-built for the digital data-driven utility, offered as a managed service.
Utilihive provides both the technical infrastructure platform (integration, data ingestion, data lake, API management) and pre-configured integration content (connectors, data flows, orchestrations, utility data model, energy data services, monitoring and reporting dashboards). Utilihive is designed for utilities that want to deliver data-driven solutions and innovate energy services for their customers instead of spending more than 80% of all efforts on integration or data provisioning, which is what the average utility does.
Greenbird delivers Utilihive to customers across the globe and are now looking for a 1-2 Account Based Marketing / Sales Development Representatives for our HQ in Oslo or remotely from a European Hub such as Amsterdam.
- Eager to learn and a passion for technology
- Strong team player
- Service minded
- Continuously developing both personal and company competence
- Can-do attitude and customer focused
IN THIS ROLE, YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Define Account Based Marketing strategies, campaign concepts and execution planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools and content in partnership with our core marketing functions.
- Perform client accounts research and develop the account strategy.
- Partner with Marketing to develop regional, account focused marketing messages and playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating sales.
- Qualify and follow up leads. Create, develop and drive incremental sales opportunities and support our Senior Account Managers during closing process.
- Help solve client problems, guiding client and partners with technology and business transformation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Energy, IT or likewise.
- Proven sales skills that can be applied to Account Based Marketing (ABM) and of building business relationships, on and off-line.
- Experience of enterprise sales with digital solutions and SaaS applications.
- Experience and understanding of energy and utilities sector as well as software, technology and SaaS eventually gained from a consultancy role, sales, or marketing.
- Knowledge of CRM and sales automation systems.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent written and spoken English. Third language a big plus.
- Ability to handle high workload and work in a structured manner.
- Experience in Insightly, Hubspot or similar CRM, LinkedIn and social selling.
- Experience with Leadfeeder, LeadForensics or similar.
WHY JOIN NOW
Greenbird is committed to driving sustainability through our products and services in order to help achieve our ambition of building an environment that enables people and planet to thrive – be part of something bigger.