We are looking for a Senior 3D Render Artist in our Automotive team that have a true passion for products and creating beautiful content. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for creating 3D content for the world’s leading motorbike brands, which will be used in print, online configurators, at exhibitions and promotional videos.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make “every product playable”, by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips. Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients’ products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
As part of our Automotive team in INDG projects you will:
- Create still images and animations for High-Poly models, including texturing, rendering and compositing
- Implement requested feedback and changes to ensure beautiful content
- Happily contribute to our never-ending journey of quality improvement
- You have excellent knowledge and experience in rendering, texturing and compositing/post production
- You have both an artistic eye and know how to use technology in to your advantage
- You have a portfolio or show reel that demonstrates your seniority and relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of 3DSMax, Vray, Photoshop, Nuke or After Effects, Modo is an advantage
What do we offer?
With the role being located in the heart of Amsterdam or Bucharest, or remote, our environment and our creative space are very important to us. Furthermore we offer a competitive salary, paid annual leave, get fit schemes, fruits, snacks, and dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours. We are also open for remote workers and will look into how we can best collaborate.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +31 (0) 20 488 9696.