Fashion Lead Artist – Rendering
As the Fashion Lead Artist – Rendering, you will be managing a team of Fashion 3D Artists, with a special focus on creating the highest quality output. You will be leading and coaching them, guiding them through a huge variety of projects. Eye for detail and flawless delivery of beautiful content for our brands is absolutely critical in this role. You’ll act as a role model for the team and lead the way quality and delivery wise. You know how to communicate with clients, project managers and art directors, you create reliable project estimations, and you come up with creative solutions to the day-to-day challenges that your team faces.
About INDG & Grip
At INDG we are CGI specialists who help brands digitize their complete portfolio by creating beautiful digital replicas of their products. Those replicas allow us to derive beautiful visual content from it. Our own software platform, Grip, allows us to do this automated, at scale. We deliver rich, interactive applications for the web and on-device apps using our in-house developed 3D technology. Clients include global multinational brands such as: LVMH, Adidas, Puma, New Era, Tommy Hilfiger – as well as Yamaha, Honda, L’Oréal, Coca-Cola, and Electrolux.
At INDG we take pride in delivering photo-realistic quality CGI solutions for a variety of global clients. You would know perfectly how to combine the complex strategic demands of our clients with visual creativity that really engages our customers. You follow the latest development and trends, which make you the most reliable source of workflows to follow. With your team, you are the driving force of continuous process improvements and always strive to find efficient ways of working by closely collaborating with our Technical Artists.
- Accurate & considered production estimations
- Lead & coach a team of 3D artists
- Manage the 3D creation and delivery process
- Make sure quality standards and best practices are created and applied
- Direct your project-team on quality
- Manage detail-planning
- Divide work within a project and assign tasks to your team
- Provide insightful input during project-evaluation
- Background in fashion design or strong passion for fashion products
- Excellent knowledge and skill in texturing and the Adobe Substance toolset
- Excellent knowledge of 3DSMax & Vray, Photoshop and a post-processing tool like Nuke
- Experienced with reviewing work from others and educating team members
- Experience with product visualizations
- Highest level of attention to detail
- Constructively communicate and implement feedback
- Solution oriented thinking with future optimizations always at the forefront of any workflow
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- 8+ years CGI experience
What do we offer?
With the role being located in the heart of Amsterdam, our environment and our creative space are very important to us. Furthermore we offer a competitive salary, paid annual leave, an office overlooking the Amsterdam canals, get fit schemes, a pool table, darts, fruits, snacks, and dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours. If applicable, we also have an extensive relocation package for those moving to the Netherlands.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +31 (0) 20 488 9696.