Why choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app – by understanding their users.
Brands such as Vodafone, DeliveryHero, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
- Mobile SDK library: iOS, Android and Cross-platform SDK to record user experience data on the app
- Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heatmaps, User Analysis)
Security is in the foundation of thousands of customers’ trust in UXCam. In this role, you will work with the Product and Engineering team to support our software security program, ensuring that security is baked into all of the products and infrastructure built at UXCam with appropriate security checkpoints.
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering team to support the software security program ensuring that security is baked into everything we build at every step of the software development lifecycle.
- Perform information security assessment and testing, including: penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and mitigation, secure coding and testing practices
- Respond to customers’ queries about security.
- Liaise with external vendors for regular penetration testing.
- Manage the bug bounty program.
- Experience implementing software security programs throughout the SDLC including penetration testing and incident response.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Security Practices.
- More than 3 Years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, IT, Computer Science or closely related.
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Provident Fund, Gratuity Benefits
- Family Medical Insurance
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Event