Marketing Operations Manager (m/f/x)
By giving our customers and partners, some of which are Fortune Global 500 companies across all industries, the most flexible commerce platform, which is based on a Microservices, API-first, true cloud, and headless architecture (we call it the MACH architecture*), we are not only helping them maintain their competitive advantage but we are also changing the e-commerce platform market. Founded in Germany in 2006, our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In October 2019, with a $145M investment from global venture capital and private equity firm Insight Partners, commercetools is in full gear going forward.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
From our Munich office, commercetools’ new Marketing Operations Manager would play a vital role in the development of our growing Marketing Team. From mapping out different operations processes to conducting in-depth analysis and report, you will be the direct sparring partner of our Global Head of Marketing in orchestrating the team’s way to scaling with quality and consistency.
About the role:
- Reporting directly to the Global Head of Marketing, you are responsible for the design and the implementation of new processes for global B2B lead management, including lead qualification
- Scaling and improvement of lead management processes independently and cross-functionally – from the conception of a process to the achievement of objectives at the end of the project
- Development of reports and analyses, presenting your results reliably and convincingly across all hierarchical levels and solving problems as soon as they arise
- Define KPIs and implement a reporting structure and tooling as well as a control function in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency
- Continuous improvement of our processes in terms of customer satisfaction and efficiency
Skills & Requirements:
- At least four years of relevant professional experience in a comparable (Marketing Operations) position in an agile environment (e.g. SaaS)
- Experience in designing and developing lead management processes, in particular with Salesforce, and Hubspot as the major Sales & Marketing systems
- Analytical, conceptual competence, technical understanding, a strong customer orientation, and passion make you stand out
- Ability to work and influence cross functionally at multiple levels, to communicate with internal stakeholders such as sales, partner management, and experience in change management (managing change)
- Excellent organizational, planning and management skills
- Experience with Jira desirable, as we document all processes in Jira
- High level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and German
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking
- Collaborative mindset, you do not lose sight of your own goals but are always available for your team
- Flexibility, readiness to work with different time zones and high willingness to travel
What we offer you: For each location, we have a tailored benefits package that aims at making our people’s time at and outside of work enjoyable. Check out the benefits for each office here.
This is how we work:
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with an impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge of your colleagues.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools is living a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If your job profile aligns with our technical requirements, business needs, and company culture, we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, learning ability, passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.