UXCam is the market leader in experience analytics enabling organizations to truly see how users are experiencing their mobile applications. Brands such as OLX, Nissan, NBC and Vodafone are already using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results. UXCam is used by teams across Product, UX, Development and Support, helping them create the optimal experience for their users.
Behind our market-leading solution and our success are the people and their smart work driving this hyper-growth trajectory. If you enjoy challenges, meaningful work, and an opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption, then UXCam is the company you are looking for.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our office in Berlin. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will lead the messaging, positioning and delivery of our products to market. You will work closely with the product, sales, customer success and marketing teams, to deliver the go-to-market strategy for product launches and develop innovative marketing programs designed to drive demand and customer adoption.
Drive product positioning & coherent messaging across all applicable channels
- Develop product positioning that differentiates UXCam by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces
- Build a profile of the UXCam buyer across various industries, verticals, and business roles
- Craft compelling product copy across marketing channels for different audiences (landing pages, whitepapers, solution guides, webinars, product demos, sales kits)
- Work on customer journey strategy – positioning, messaging & metrics across the applicable channels
Own the global Go-to-Market strategy of the company and plan and coordinate impactful product launches.
- Work closely with the Product team & Marketing team to establish a continuous feedback loop (with insights on market trends, customer needs, and competitive forces) – influencing the product development roadmap and content production/distribution
- Market new and existing features in liaison with cross-functional teams spanning Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales & Customer Success
- Coordinate with the customer success team to build customer stories, testimonials, and case studies
Establish a sales and customer success enablement program
- Enable UXCam’s global sales team to ensure that they are able to identify opportunities, position our solution, and drive new business
- Build compelling and useful sales and success enablement content repository assets such as Training decks, FAQs, and videos and manage it to ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible
- Collaborate with the Sales Engineer to build product demo assets and stories that wow customers
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to create pricing, packaging, and sales incentives that make it easy for AEs to sell and easy for customers to purchase
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Dynamic startup office in the heart of Berlin with many nationalities.
- Start-up flair with flat hierarchies
- German classes for non-natives
- Regular get-togethers
- Is enthusiastic & empathetic to genuinely improve how businesses serve and engage people
- Has strong analytical skills with a passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Has senior product marketing or product management experience
- Has proven experience in B2B SaaS
- Is a creative thinker with strong storytelling capabilities
- Has excellent teamwork skills with strong attention to detail, who can work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Know how to market a complex product to a technical buyer (product managers, developers )
- Subject matter expertise in UX, SDK and/or Analytics field is a strong plus (optional)