UXCam is the market leader in experience analytics enabling organizations to truly see how users are experiencing their mobile applications. Brands such as OLX, Nissan, NBC and Vodafone are already using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results. UXCam is used by teams across Product, UX, Development and Support, helping them create the optimal experience for their users.
Behind our market-leading solution and our success are the people and their smart work driving this hyper-growth trajectory. If you enjoy challenges, meaningful work, and an opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption, then UXCam is the company you are looking for.
We are seeking a Marketer to join our office in Berlin. As the Content Marketing Manager, you will lead the content marketing efforts of UXCam. You will lead the content team, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the written content we create while advancing UXCam’s editorial vision and mission.
The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives in the most efficient manner. If you love challenges, meaningful work, and an opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption, then UXCam is the company you are looking for.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, and web copy
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent messaging
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
- Clear, effective communicator—verbally and in writing—with the ability to be persuasive
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Ability to create, update, and maintain training documents
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Experience/consistent performance in a deadline-oriented environment due to tight time restraints and volume of work
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity
- Must be able to set relevant priorities on a daily basis as the job requires
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Dynamic startup office in the heart of Berlin with many nationalities.
- Start-up flair with flat hierarchies
- German classes for non-natives
- Regular get-togethers