At Fixably, we are building SaaS software to fix hardware.
Our team consists of very passionate, international professionals. We light up when we tackle new challenges and thrive on solving problems with our clients. We’re devoted to increasing sustainability and responsibility where it has not been possible before. We make the after-sales green. We help satisfy end-users at scale. Repairs handled through our platform are counted already in the millions. Our mission is to extend the after-sale lifetime of over a billion devices. We have customers in 20+ countries and counting. We’ve built a fast-growing company we genuinely love working for, and we think you will too.
As our new Sales Development Representative, you will contribute towards growing our business to achieve our vision of a revolution in after-sales.
We expect you to be an engaged supportive member of the sales team. You will seek new target accounts and expand existing ones. As Fixably is currently growing, your role will be key in supporting our efforts to bring on new clients. You will be performing research on potential customers, contacting them, delivering compelling reasons to meet our Sales Team, and documenting all the activities to keep an accurate track.
English is our working language, so you need to have an excellent command of it, both oral and written. Exceptional listening skills are required to help guide and support our customers and colleagues towards positive outcomes. Ideally, you are based in or can move to Palo Alto, but alternative locations in the USA may be considered, and you may also work remotely.
- Follow-up on inbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster lead relationships.
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads.
- Research target leads and create analysis of the prospect before handing them off to our sales team.
- Nurture leads until they are qualified to talk with the sales team.
- Qualify and engage sales leads, supplying them with adequate information about our product and the different packages.
- Provide the sales team with detailed information about the lead.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce prospect clients to their new point of contact.
- Native English skills (written and oral)
- Self-starter with an international growth mindset
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation, and social media.
- Ability to identify customer pain points and provide a solution.
- Self-motivated, organized, and goal oriented.
- A chance to gain great sales experience and career progression in the company
- Support and training
- An internationally diverse team of multi-talented professionals
- Competitive salary.