At Playtomic we are already +90 people. As Product Manager you will demonstrate your expertise and focus on CREATING PRODUCT. To do this, you will work with your team to devise strategies to ensure that the platform stands out from competitors’ products. So the first thing you’ll do is understand your target audience: the gamers.
You will have to master and know the ecosystem of its “SaaS enabled Marketplace” model, because, after all, this marketplace has two elements:
Clubs: for them Playtomic offers a SaaS product in a web environment that helps them with club management.
Athletes: for them Playtomic offers mainly an app, but also a website to help them play as much as they want.
The most important thing is not what Playtomic is right now, but what it is becoming. The biggest social network for padel players in Europe. And this is where you have to make PLAYERS WANT TO BE. You don’t have to make them book better on the platform, you have to make padel lovers enjoy themselves thanks to Playtomic.
How you will do it
You will work hand in hand with the rest of the company’s departments (technology, marketing, sales, operations and design) to set up a roadmap that puts the user and the club at the center of what is done at Playtomic. You will have total freedom to organize yourself. Not only that, you’ll have all the resources you need to gain an in-depth knowledge of the sport, the players and the club managers.
You will work with the rest of your product, technology and design colleagues in the elaboration of the functionalities and user stories that will go into each release, to bring that roadmap to reality. At Playtomic they work in short cycles, so in 4-6 weeks you will be able to see first hand if that new feature you have designed IS SUCCESSFUL 🤘.
Who you’ll be doing it with
Yongrim Rhee (Head of Product) – Yongrim comes from Silicon Valley and has experience in both development and product. He has founded several technology startups. In his spare time he enjoys riding his bike.
Pablo Martín (Product Manager) – with a restless and entrepreneurial spirit Pablo joined this interesting project almost 9 years ago and knows “the house” like few others. Crafts, swimming and cycling cover a large part of his leisure time.
Hector Bezanilla (Product Manager) – Hector knows the domain like nobody else. He is a national paddle tennis instructor, was captain of the Madrid Norte paddle tennis team, has a master’s degree in management of sports organizations… You will work hand in hand on product ;-).
Víctor Gónzalez (Product Manager) – Our most recent addition to the Product team. Very curious in his professional path, from HR to the Product world where he has been developing for about 2 years. He spends his free time doing sports or being at the beach.
What we are looking for
- Have at least four years experience as a product manager in digital products.
- To be a paddle player, or in your absence, to be an athlete and be willing to be a paddle player or paddle lover :).
- Have an analytical mindset basing product decision making on data.
- Used to do A/B testing and analysis of results.
- Ability to lead projects working with multiple areas (Design, IT, Legal, Marketing…).
- Knowledge of mobile UX and UI optimization funnels, UX and UI.
- Experience working in agile environments, writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Good communication skills, highly motivated, practical and innovative thinking.
- Attitude to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with the international team.
On a personal level we are looking for an athletic, organized and responsible person. Humble and always willing to help colleagues and improve the product :).
What we offer
- Gross salary based on experience
- 22 days of vacation + the days off you need without problem.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible working hours
- Computer, chair, table, in short, everything you need to work from home better than from the office 🏠. You will have the best hardware, ask for what you need!
- Every year we organize several all-hands where we spend a whole day playing paddle, tennis, in the pool or having beers.
- Flexibility to attend events.
- Work in an international environment with people from different countries.