Are you a passionate self-starter and fast learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a good understanding and experience of B2B SaaS sales?
At Fixably, we build SaaS to fix hardware. Our mission is to extend the after-sale lifetime of over a billion devices. Repairs handled through our platform are counted already in the millions. We have customers in 20+ countries and counting. We’ve built a fast-growing company we genuinely love working for, and we think you will too.
Our team consists of very passionate, international professionals. We light up when we tackle new challenges and thrive on solving problems with our clients. We’re devoted to increasing sustainability and responsibility where it has not been possible before. We make after-sales green. We help satisfy end-users at scale.
As our newest Inside Sales Representative for the Americas, you will contribute towards closing new business sales and growing our business to achieve our vision of a revolution in after-sales. Ideally, you are based on the East Coast of the United States, although you may also work remotely.
- Help guide Marketing Qualified Leads through the Fixably sales pipeline.
- Run product demos for Marketing and Sales Qualified Leads.
- Follow up with potential customers after running a product demo to help move them to the next stages of the sales pipeline.
- Explain the capabilities and benefits of the Fixably solution as well as answer questions from potential new customers.
- Keep detailed and accurate notes of daily activities and communication between you and prospects in our HubSpot CRM.
- Negotiate and explain terms and conditions for new customer contracts.
- Enable our Sales team to expand aggressively in the Americas.
- Communicate with prospects eagerly and in a professional manner via email, phone and video calls, and social media.
- Strong time management skills and the drive to work through task lists at high velocity without compromising on quality.
- The ability to run your own schedule efficiently and stay on top of your work while being available at the appropriate times and fitting the needs of our customers.
- The ability to understand potential customers’ needs and help find a solution within the parameters of the Fixably solution.
- Deal with high-pressure situations and consistently meet preset sales targets
- Excellent professional communication skills in English.
- Working fluency in Spanish is considered a big plus.
- A chance to gain great sales experience and career progression in the company
- Support and training
- An internationally diverse team of multi-talented professionals
- Competitive salary.