At Fixably, we build SaaS to fix hardware.
Our team consists of very passionate, international professionals. We light up when we tackle new challenges and thrive on solving problems with our clients. We’re devoted to increasing sustainability and responsibility where it has not been possible before. We make the after-sales green. We help satisfy end-users at scale. Repairs handled through our platform are counted already in the millions. Our mission is to extend the after-sale lifetime of over a billion devices. We have customers in 20+ countries and counting. We’ve built a fast-growing company we genuinely love working for, and we think you will too.
As our new Data Analyst, you will contribute towards growing our business to achieve our vision of a revolution in after-sales. You will be responsible for developing reliable large-scale analytics to meet Fixably’s various business needs. As an essential part of our Growth team, you will structure our data collection and analysis systems and provide data for different audiences. Your goal will be to help business units make data-driven decisions confidently and build up our data culture throughout the organization.
One of your first tasks will be taking ownership of our analytics and reporting tools, including:
- Google Analytics and related website analytics tools (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Hotjar)
- HubSpot reporting for Marketing, Sales, and Service Hubs
- Pendo in-app product analytics
- Any other tools you may want to use in your work to meet our business goals.
You’ll be working with different kinds of teams to help them achieve excellent results by measuring the right metrics, visualizing data, and deriving insights.
Additionally, you’ll contribute towards the design and development of reporting features within our Fixably SaaS product.
- Superlative analytical abilities.
- Experience in supporting software development, marketing, and sales teams.
- Experience with a variety of web analytics tools.
- Experience in visualizing data with Business Intelligence and other tools.
- Experience with SQL, ETL and data warehousing.
- Experience with product analytics tools, such as Pendo.
- Experience with HubSpot reporting is considered a big plus.
- A curious mind and a hunger to constantly learn new skills and technologies.
- Good project management and coordination skills.
- Good social skills and fluent communication in English.
- Ideally, you are based in or can move to the Helsinki metropolitan area, although you may also work remotely.
- A chance to gain great work experience and career progression in the company
- Support and training
- An internationally diverse team of multi-talented professionals
- Competitive salary.