At Fixably, we are building SaaS software to fix hardware.
Our team consists of very passionate, international professionals. We light up when we tackle new challenges and thrive on solving problems with our clients. We’re devoted to increasing sustainability and responsibility where it has not been possible before. We make the after-sales green. We help satisfy end-users at scale. Repairs handled through our platform are counted already in the millions. Our mission is to extend the after-sale lifetime of over a billion devices. We have customers in 20+ countries and counting. We’ve built a fast-growing company we genuinely love working for, and we think you will too.
As our new US-based B2B SaaS Account Executive (AE), you will be a crucial contributor towards driving new business sales and growing our business to achieve our vision of a revolution in after-sales. We are set to more than double in size this year but need additional motivated and determined sales professionals to join our team so we can reach our goals.
You will be responsible for the vigorous expansion of our customer base in North America. We expect you to be a high-velocity sales professional, reliable and conscientious, and able to balance genuine concern for customer experience with a results-driven approach. Your overarching goal is to close new client accounts that will become profitable long-term relationships.
Ideally, you are based in or can move to Palo Alto, but alternative locations in the USA may be considered, and you may also work remotely.
The Right Candidate Will
- Conduct high-quality demonstrations of Fixably to prospects showing how we address their needs and priorities as service providers
- Understand our customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, and buying process
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices in all sales activities
- Supplement your pipeline via proactive lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches to ensure your success
- Consistently meet or exceed your monthly quota
- Sales prospecting experience in addition to 2-5 years as a quota-carrying sales representative or account executive.
- Strong track record of meeting targets while selling SaaS solutions B2B.
- Ability to communicate effectively with CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and business controllers and ask intelligent questions to secure a clear understanding.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly growing environment.
- Genuine customer empathy and a desire to advocate for their success.
- Disciplined, highly organized, and strong time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A thirst for knowledge and personal growth in a startup environment.
- You bring energy and a sense of urgency, and persistence to your role.
- Flexibility – we’re a small company that moves and reacts quickly, so you must be comfortable handling rapid change in your stride.
- Experience of working at successful startups considered a plus.
- A chance to gain great sales experience and career progression in the company
- Support and training
- An internationally diverse team of multi-talented professionals
- Competitive salary.