Are you a dynamic and effective international tech recruiter looking to make a significant impact?
At Fixably, we build SaaS to fix hardware. Our mission is to extend the after-sale lifetime of over a billion devices. We’re devoted to increasing sustainability and responsibility where it has not been possible before. We make after-sales green. We help satisfy end-users at scale. Repairs handled through our platform are counted already in the millions. We have customers in 20+ countries and counting.
Our team consists of very passionate, international professionals. We light up when we tackle new challenges and thrive on solving problems with our clients. We’ve built a fast-growing company we genuinely love working for, and we think you will too.
As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be a crucial contributor towards growing our business to achieve our vision of a revolution in after-sales. Competitive benefits and a flexible working environment are a natural part of this assignment. Ideally, you are based in or can move to the Helsinki metropolitan area, although you may also work remotely from time to time.
You will be responsible for…
- the recruitment of new talent internationally, ensuring a world-class candidate experience, end-to-end, from job advertisements to contracting.
- proactively sourcing candidates with minimal reliance on external recruiters.
- screening applicants so that only the best fits are sent on to hiring managers for interviews.
- measuring the performance of various sourcing channels, including email, LinkedIn, and different job listing sites, and optimizing the quality and cost of candidate applications.
- implementation and management of the technical requirements for all talent acquisition activities, including our Applicant Tracking System (Workable) and other software that may be required.
- working closely with our leadership team and hiring managers on our recruitment strategy, including the planning of new roles, budgeting, and lead times, as well as creating job descriptions according to company requirements.
- developing and reinforcing our company values and culture.
- a positive, solution-focused, resilient attitude and the ability to work well with people from different cultures, focusing on results
- a proven track record of sourcing high-quality talent for the software development industry in various roles, including engineering, sales, and service.
- experience of delivering and innovating within fast-paced, dynamic start-ups experiencing rapid growth and scaling from relatively few employees to tens or hundreds of employees.
- experience of working independently and proactively to develop suitable processes.
- A chance to gain great work experience and career progression in the company
- Support and training
- An internationally diverse team of multi-talented professionals
- Competitive salary
- Spacious new office in Helsinki city center