Are you the master of visualizing complex business value propositions?
At Fixably, we build SaaS to fix hardware. Our mission is to extend the after-sale lifetime of over a billion devices. We’re devoted to increasing sustainability and responsibility where it has not been possible before. We make after-sales green. We help satisfy end-users at scale. Repairs handled through our platform are counted already in the millions. We have customers in 20+ countries and counting.
Our team consists of very passionate, international professionals. We light up when we tackle new challenges and thrive on solving problems with our clients. We’ve built a fast-growing company we genuinely love working for, and we think you will too.
As our Marketing Designer, you will be a crucial contributor towards growing our business to achieve our vision of a revolution in after-sales. Competitive benefits and a flexible working environment are a natural part of this assignment. Ideally, you are based in or can move to the Helsinki metropolitan area, although you may also work remotely from time to time.
You will be responsible for…
- Designing creative assets for various marketing campaigns
- Updating and building our website with the help of our marketing team
- Testing with design to optimize conversions
- Supporting the development, sales, and customer success teams by providing visual assets that are aligned with our brand
- Legal permit to reside in Finland
- Excellent spoken and written English, no Finnish required in this position!
- An excellent understanding of graphic design rules
- Vast experience in using different designer tools for composition, illustration, and design. Currently, we use Figma so that would be good to master
- Experience to work with established brand guides and visuals
- Capability to look at the data to alternate your design
- Outstanding skills using Webflow Designer
- Understanding of how a website’s DOM structure should be built
- Good understanding of technical SEO
- Ability to deliver on time
- Previous experience as a web or marketing designer
- Proven track record in working as a designer, please provide your portfolio in a suitable format such as personal website, Dribbble, or Behance
- Not required but highly appreciated if you have experience in UI- and or UX-design
- A chance to gain great work experience and career progression in the company
- Support and training
- An internationally diverse team of multi-talented professionals
- Competitive salary
- Spacious new office in Helsinki city center