HUOM: Tämä rooli vaatii erinomaista suomen kielen hallintaa. / NB: this role requires native or bilingual-level proficiency in the Finnish language.
Are you an experienced, Finnish-speaking finance professional who understands the B2B software as a service business model? Are you adept at efficiently handling various administrative tasks related to invoicing, expenses, and accounting? Are you experienced in supporting and participating in financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, funding applications, and cost analysis?
At Fixably, we build SaaS to fix hardware. Our mission is to extend the after-sale lifetime of over a billion devices. Repairs handled through our platform are counted already in the millions. We have customers in 20+ countries and counting. We’ve built a fast-growing company we genuinely love working for, and we think you will too.
Our team consists of very passionate, international professionals. We light up when we tackle new challenges and thrive on solving problems with our clients. We’re devoted to increasing sustainability and responsibility where it has not been possible before. We make after-sales green. We help satisfy end-users at scale.
As our new Financial Coordinator, you will contribute towards growing our business to achieve our vision of a revolution in after-sales. Ideally, you are based in or can move to the Helsinki metropolitan area.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers, and partners as needed.
- Track and verify accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update financial metric tracking spreadsheets.
- Collaborate with our external accountant and auditors.
- Prepare or assist with preparing monthly and ad hoc financial reports for management, investors, and the Board of Governors.
- Prepare financial plans and reports for public incubator projects.
- Maintain accurate financial data, keep organized records, and report on discrepancies.
- Handle expenses and receipts and support monthly payroll.
- Create cost analysis reports for fixed and variable costs.
- Additional administrative work assigned by management, as needed.
- Demonstrable expertise in financial administration and knowledge of accounting.
- A thorough understanding of the KPIs and financial management and reporting practices associated with subscription-based recurring revenue and venture capital-driven accelerated growth.
- Relevant educational background (Finance/Accounting/Economics) and 3+ years of work experience in the field.
- Previous experience of Procountor or other web-based accounting systems.
- Proficiency in productivity tools, preferably Google Workspace, and advanced skills with spreadsheets.
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage your workload effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and native-level Finnish skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Prior experience with Business Finland’s or other public incubator projects is considered a big plus.
- A chance to gain great work experience and career progression in the company
- Support and training
- An internationally diverse team of multi-talented professionals
- Competitive salary.