Through the past two decades, Trackunit has been pushing digitalization within construction. Today, Trackunit is not only a leading IoT provider but a thought leader within a construction setting the agenda for the entire industry. By continuously challenging the status quo, Trackunit is determined to eliminate downtime. The question is: Are you in?
We are looking for a German-speaking Customer Success Executive with SaaS experience to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and retention of a portfolio of assigned enterprise customers. Through close collaboration with our Consulting and Sales team, you will drive the customer’s journey forward with strategic planning, best practices, adoption into our new products, and as a trusted advisor.
As a Customer Success Executive, your relationship skills are well developed, and you know how to create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. Right now, we are a team of eight Customer Success Managers of different nationalities. As an addition to the team, we are looking for a seasoned and experienced CSM from the SaaS industry to bring knowledge and value to the team by leading the way for our Enterprise customers in the DACH region.
- Working and collaborating with 5-10 customers within the Enterprise segments to create value-driven output so the customer can realize their business goals through Trackunit.
- Develop a strong partnership with high-end customer stakeholders, channel partners, and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and mitigate risk to renewal.
- Be the telematics thought leader and trusted advisor for your customers by applying your deep industry knowledge and understanding of common best practices.
- Produce and execute a comprehensive adoption path showing the current start, target future state with a timeline, and an underlying Success plan.
- Build and foster executive-level relationships with the customer’s IT and business executive leadership, sponsors, and decision-makers to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer business and IT sponsors & stakeholders.
- Be the voice of the customer within Trackunit by providing critical feedback to help improve the overall experience of our products and identify market growth opportunities.
- Lead collaborative projects across your customers’ organization to help them realize the full value of Trackunits products and services.
- Net MRR Growth.
- CSAT and NPS survey scores for account portfolio.
- Customer health scores.
- Customer adoption scores.
- Onboarding of new logos.
Who are you?
- You have 5-10 years of working in Customer Success or Strategic Account Management in the SaaS business.
- Experience in leading and taking ownership over large enterprise accounts and working together with the customer as a strategic adviser.
- You are driven by delivering customer value on their terms rather than hitting a certain quota or target.
- You have a proven track record of managing complex projects with several external and internal stakeholders.
- A flair for technology, but you do not necessarily have a degree in engineering.
- An agile mindset – you are excited by changing responsibilities and tasks and are flexible to varying customer interaction and planning.
- You are a people person, and you love working with people on their terms, empathizing, and finding win-win solutions.
- You have a proven track record of identifying and qualifying to upsell opportunities, but you are not necessarily a salesperson by trade.
- Near-native German in writing and speaking.
What is in it for you?
- Working with our top-end enterprise customers in the DACH market.
- A place in an agile growth SaaS business, with possibilities to grow internally in the company.
- Full product training and high-tech tooling to help you develop personally.
- Great personal development opportunities through i.e. training, coaching, and mindfulness.
- International environment with biweekly check-ins with the whole company.
- Social events across teams/departments regularly
In your cover letter, please reflect on the following questions and give us your take on:
- What does customer success means to you?
- Why do you want to have a ferret in customer success?
- What are the key skills required for Enterprise B2B customer success management in your opinion?
A scale-up with a start-up mentality
We perform at our best in an agile and autonomous environment where we influence our own development and technological development. We embrace the idea of working remotely and in environments that optimizes your work in the best way. In many ways Trackunit act as a startup company with short communication lines and plenty of room for the employees to influence their job and responsibilities. You’ll be working in a rapidly growing international company with a culture reflecting the fun, informal, and innovative approaches to work-life balance.
Trackunit – challenging the status quo to eliminate downtime
Trackunit is a fast-growing company and a leading supplier of IoT solutions, operating out of eight offices worldwide. Trackunit specializes in digital solutions that connect machines, people, and systems in the global construction industry.
The construction industry is the least digitalized industry of all. This lack of digitalization has left construction far behind a global economy on the rise and placed the industry as one of the least productive industries too.
That’s why we challenge the status quo in the way we collect, analyze and present data in real-time to deliver actionable insights – empowering our customers with data to run their businesses better – and take one step closer to the elimination of downtime.