JOIN A TECH STARTUP ON AN AMBITIOUS GROWTH JOURNEY
We at DCR Solutions aim at revolutionizing the Business Process Management software with our scientifically founded groundbreaking new approach to process digitalization and process mining.
DCR Solutions started as a science research project at the Danish IT University in 2011. Today, DCR Solutions’ customer portfolio counts 30 customers, primarily in the public sector.
As our new marketing student assistant, you will engage with existing and potential customers, partners and other stakeholders on LinkedIn and other channels, create content, run our website and other marketing-related tasks. Ultimately, your goal will be to contribute to increasing awareness about DCR and generate leads for our sales pipeline. For the right person, you will be able to grow in the role and take on more responsibility over time.
- 3rd year bachelor student or 1st year master student in relevant study program
- Strong understanding of marketing
- Strong writing skills (Danish and English)
- Ambitious, motivated and proactive
- Previous experience with LinkedIn paid advertising/campaigns is an advantage, but not a requirement
You will get
- The opportunity to contribute to changing the game in the Business Process Management industry
- Hands-on experience with marketing
- Practical insight into scaling a SaaS startup
- Sparring from experienced and skilled colleagues and a personal development plan
DCR Solutions’ team of approximately 10 people is located at Univate on Islands Brygge.
We are looking to hire someone from August or September. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. However, we will not review applications in the month of July.
We look forward to hearing from you.