International sales of crowdfunding solutions
Would you like to develop and execute an international sales strategy for a Danish fintech company expanding into Europe? Can you sell a complex SaaS solution to large organisations? Are you self-driven and motivated by delivering results?
Then perhaps you are our new International Sales Manager. You will be part of an exciting and innovative SaaS company and will play a main role in our international expansion. You will be given a large amount of freedom and responsibility from the very first day. At the same time you will be able to enjoy an informal workplace with lots of team spirit, a flat hierarchy and a mission to make the world a better place.
Short introduction to Lendino and Smallbrooks
Lendino A/S is a Danish company that works with crowdfunding. We run our own crowdfunding platform for loans on lendino.dk, and we sell our IT system for crowdfunding under the brand Smallbrooks. The Smallbrooks system is a ”crowdfunding platform as a service” solution that makes it fast, easy and affordable to get a tailor-made crowdfunding platform without re-inventing the wheel. It is especially suited for large organisations that already have a “crowd”. Our ultimate goal for the Smallbrooks system is to make it the preferred global IT solution for crowdfunding.
For the past few years, we have sold the Smallbrooks to some of Denmark’s largest organisations, including Coop, IDA and AURA Energi, and have proven the business case for the solution. We now want to promote and sell the system internationally.
As our International Sales Manager you will be responsible for the international sales of the Smallbrooks solution. This includes, but is not limited to
- planning the sales activities and coordinating them with the marketing activities;
- contacting relevant leads directly and following up on ongoing conversations;
- continuously monitoring and analysing the market and taking part in the decision of which sectors and countries to focus on next;
- closely collaborating with the rest of our team in order to provide data and feedback from the sales activities and ensure that we are all aligned; and
- building a sales organisation as we continue to expand.
The sales strategy will be driven by data but will also depend on your areas of expertise and experience. Our current knowledge and experience suggests that organisations in the following countries and sectors are the most relevant potential customers.
- Countries: the Nordics, the Baltics, Benelux, Switzerland, Ireland and the UK.
- Sectors: retail, entertainment, sports/clubs, alternative investments, utilities.
You will do hands-on sales and will communicate with people from different organisations, countries and cultures. It is therefore very important that you have excellent people skills. You will get a lot of freedom to act independently, and you must be self-driven and take responsibility for your tasks. Your main focus will be on sales, but as in any other small company there will probably be many other ad hoc tasks.
You do not need to have many years of experience, but you must have a proven track record of being able to sell. Further, it would be an advantage if you also have
- experience with sales of SaaS or other complex IT solutions;
- experience with sales to large organisations;
- experience with crowdfunding;
- familiarity with some of the EU/EEA markets, cultures and languages; or
- familiarity with some of the sectors that can benefit from crowdfunding.
Lendino has existed for eight years but still feels like a start-up. We are a small team of about a dozen employees. The hierarchy is flat and everyone’s opinion counts. We do not have large budgets, but we have fun nonetheless and always make sure to celebrate our successes. Our office is located in the Copenhagen Fintech Lab in central Copenhagen.
Our employees enjoy lots of freedom, flexibility and responsibility. We trust each other, and as long as you take responsibility for your work tasks we are willing to walk the extra mile in order to help you balance your work with the rest of your life. You will receive:
- six weeks of vacation plus off on bank holidays;
- flexible work hours and freedom to work remotely;
- free lunch; great canteen, great coffee etc.;
- access to Copenhagen Fintech Lab’s facilities and many events; and
- the opportunity to become a co-owner of the company.
Send your application by email to the email address seen below. It should contain a cover letter and a resume of 1-2 pages each. We continuously review applications and invite relevant candidates for interviews. However, because of summer vacation you should not expect a response until August.