JOIN A TECH STARTUP ON AN AMBITIOUS GROWTH JOURNEY
We at DCR Solutions aim at revolutionizing the Business Process Management software with our scientifically founded groundbreaking new approach to process digitalization and process mining.
DCR Solutions started as a science research project at the Danish IT University in 2011. Today, DCR Solutions’ customer portfolio counts 30 customers, primarily in the public sector.
As Finance and business development student assistant at DCR Solutions, you will play an important role in our organization. Working closely with our COO, you will be involved in a range of finance-related tasks, including accounting, bookkeeping, reporting and more.
Moreover, you will play a crucial role in business development activities through analysis (e.g. material to our board meetings), as well as developing and maintaining our main financial model. As a SaaS business, accurate and detailed financial information is a value driver, and you will be contributing to this part of our business. For the right candidate, you will be able to grow in the role and take on more responsibility over time.
- 3rd year bachelor student or 1st year master student in relevant study program
- Strong understanding of accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Ambitious, motivated and proactive
- Previous experience with e-conomic is an advantage, but not a requirement
You will get
- The opportunity to contribute to changing the game in the Business Process Management industry
- Hands-on experience with finance, accounting and business development
- Practical insight into scaling a SaaS startup
- Sparring from experienced and skilled colleagues and a personal development plan
DCR Solutions’ team of approximately 10 people is located at Univate on Islands Brygge.
We are looking to hire someone from August or September. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. However, we will not review applications in the month of July.
We look forward to hearing from you.