Do you have a passion for building innovative and forward-looking solutions, and are you – like us – dreaming about the awesome work you do and enjoying Monday as much as Saturday? Then we are quite sure that Go Autonomous™ is the right place for you.
For us, passion, talent, and personality are more important than exactly how many years you have been a developer. So if you want to be a part of designing and building a SaaS platform at scale for a global audience and are familiar with Terraform, Postgres, Kubernetes, and the Google Cloud Platform, look no further!
As a senior software engineer at Go Autonomous™, you will be part of driving the development, architecture, and operations of the Go Autonomous™ Platform forward with our senior solution architect and software engineer.
We are a startup, so having a natural urge to shape your own carrier is a big plus. You can check us out at goautonomous.io 👌🏻
We are placed right next to Vesterport with an amazing view of the city and the best lunch in town. We look forward to hearing from you.
Skills we are looking for
- Passion, passion, and passion.
- You have experience shipping large and complex software projects.
- Experience in structured development and release environments like continuous integration, automated testing, and deployment.
- You have excellent debugging and problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented approach to work.
- You have knowledge about or hands-on experience with Postgres, C#, and Terraform. Working with Docker and Kubernetes is not new to you.
- Provide APIs for frontend
- Design and set up infrastructure for new applications
- Develop integrations to enterprise solutions like Salesforce, Adobe, SAP, etc.
- Support our CI/CD pipeline
- Enterprise-level security & privacy
It would be great if
- You enjoy talking to the customer and understanding their needs so you and the team can design the optimal solution.
- You have worked with platforms like GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- You are familiar with Graph Databases like Neo4j.
How to apply
We strive not to make applying too cumbersome and formal. Just give us a call or drop us a line with a link to your Linkedin page or your Github.