Who we are
SKARDE® was founded in 2018 and employs a broad team of ambitious people within software development, sales, product, and financing. The company has a professional board of directors and is following an ambitious growth strategy. SKARDE® is a spin-off business from one of the most successful and fastest-growing Procurement & Supply Chain management consultancies in Scandinavia, Prokura A/S.
Each day we see how organizations struggle with low-quality cost data and therefore navigate “blindly”. As a result, SKARDE® has developed a new and unique SaaS-based business development platform that helps businesses and public organizations to reach higher level of competitiveness through cost transparency and identification of cost optimization opportunities. The core of the platform is the business transactions (external spend) between companies – a monumental source to competitiveness, as external spend typically represents 50-70% of company revenue. SKARDE®’s value proposition, in short, is enablement of additional 3-8% cost reductions as well as freeing up business intelligence resources.
Our mission is to offer a state-of-the-art product that provides businesses with «real time» cost transparency and automated expert insights. The SKARDE® product has worldwide relevance and is aimed towards companies with revenues from 50 million EUR and all the way up to the largest enterprises. With so many businesses that may benefit from our help, our market is almost unlimited, and our growth potential enormous.
What you will do
- Collaborate with our commercial Project Manager to ensure high quality Customer deliverables.
- Lead our engineers within Customer implementation and operations via an agile approach to ensure timelines and deadlines are met.
- Take an active role in coaching our team from a technical perspective as well as optimizing our manual processes.
- Maintain technical stakeholder dialogue during early project specifications as well as during product operations.
- Ensure documentation and ongoing Q/A of code and technical process.
Who you are
- You have a few years of experience leading and coaching a technical team, preferably from a consultancy, and a background in software engineering or similar.
- You have a strong analytical skillset and are good at managing multiple parallel projects and timelines – even when challenges are time sensitive.
- You work proficiently with programming, algorithms, and data transformations.
- You have a decent knowledge of business and finance, ideally also procurement.
- You have experience using or are familiar with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- You work well in a team setting and enjoy collaborating with colleagues, project managers, etc.
- You are fluent and professional in Danish and English (written and oral).
The position is a full-time position. We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.