Do you want to help save lives for patients around the world? Then keep reading. sani nudge is a growing healthcare SaaS technology company, and we need you in order to continue our ambitious goals. We are scaling up quickly, and currently our hardware is installed in hospitals across several countries.
To help us grow and deliver to our customers, we need a superstar student assistant in our Operations team. In this role, you will be primary responsible for hardware management, preparation, and refurbishment, which mainly focuses on hardware testing, preparation, assembly, quality assurance, and firmware updating. Also, you will lead the process and handling of incoming and outgoing shipments.
You will be a crucial member of our sani nudge family and will work closely with the rest of us. Some tasks will be solo, and others will be in close cooperation with your colleagues.
Once you have joined us and are ready to take on the responsibilities, you will act as the main point of contact regarding status for most hardware preparation. Your main goal and focus will be to ensure the timely shipping of our hardware to customers worldwide. Our hardware package consists of a personal ID for hospital employees, hygiene sensors and gateways.
- Assembly of hardware devices in line with our forecasts
- Inventory management, status, and quality to ensure enough hardware to meet our forecast
- Preparation and shipping of shipments
- Deft, hands-on, and very technical interested
- Experience with hardware and electronics or the ambition to learn
- Diligent attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Able to work in flexible schedules
- Full proficiency in English
We compensate with
- A fun and inspiring work culture
- A unique hands-on experience with hardware designed and built-in Denmark
- Awesome and friendly co-workers
- Daily lunch
- 180 DKK/hour
- Full understanding of that your school will remain a priority
- One-of-a-kind chance to join a startup in the emerging healthcare sector