As a Senior software engineer, you will be joining the R&D team that builds, develops, maintains, and improves the technology behind the Avallone products.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who knows how to architect and build flexible, secure, and performant systems based on well-proven technologies and design patterns.
You will be part of an agile team that continuously build and ship products and constantly makes sure that we move fast and build things that matter.
The Avallone products are built on the following technologies, methods and languages: NodeJs, React, NestJs, ExpressJS, TypeORM, Kubernetes, Terraform, CircleCI, PostgreSQL, and many more.
The products are built as a single page application using REST API calls
to a well-structured multi-tenant backend hosted on AWS.
As a front-end developer, you will be primarily be working in React in close collaboration with full-stack developers, UI engineers, designers, and the rest of the product engineering team.
- You have been building applications for 5+ years and know the systems you’ve worked on from top to bottom
- You value code simplicity, performance, and details
- You have a deep understanding of React, including its component model and security features.
- You care about security principles and practices (e.g. OWASP top 10) and have experience integrating them into a software stack
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment that respects its employees and customers
- You are experienced in working with designers and UI engineers to deliver an exceptional experience for the users.
- You are practiced at delivering high-quality software balanced with a pragmatic understanding of how to make the right kind of tradeoffs (for example cut scope) to release often, iterate and learn.
- Experience and preference for working agile (Scrum / Kanban) in a company that is agile from end to end.
- You have worked with a single codebase, multi-tenant SaaS application
- Experience with SaaS applications for B2B customers
- Experience with other parts of the stack (Nodejs, Postgres, AWS …)
- Experience with managing a large frontend codebase with high re-usability and many collaborators