Senior Frontend Developer at Neurons Inc
As a Senior Frontend developer in Neurons Inc, you will be responsible for helping our R&D team build products that users love. You will be taking ownership of our front-end stack, from architecture, built systems to product implementation, together with the rest of the front-end team. Help us build a scalable platform and amazing products fast to market.
Your new company:
Neurons Inc is founded and headed by Dr. Thomas Z. Ramsøy, who is considered one of the leading scholars and practitioners in applied neuroscience, neuromarketing, neuroeconomics, and consumer neuroscience. Neurons Inc combines neuroscience, eye tracking, and machine learning for unparallel prediction of brand memory. Since 2013 their client portfolio has included: Ikea, Facebook, Coca-Cola, Tesco, Spotify, and Twitter. Meaning that 70 % of their business is based in America. Due to the pandemic Neurons Inc has experienced challenges in performing scientific studies with their clients worldwide and has therefore enabled their massive amount of data, to create a new innovative solution. Neurons Inc is in the process of disrupting their own ways of doing business and is aiming to empower 2/3 of their business to be run through online channels.
Your new role:
Work as a cross-functional agile team member, take over the Frontend lead responsibilities, and support the current Frontend team. Build, maintain and deploy our frontend platform using React with Typescript and more. Draft architectural decisions together with the rest of the team and explore new technologies. You will work in sync with other team members, share knowledge and make suggestions for improvements. Work with the Product designer to define user interfaces, build a scalable design system, component library and amazing user experiences. Work with Product Manager and Scrum Master in requirements analysis, design, and implementation strategies of our products. Coordinate the frontend team and sprint deliverables to meet our goals. Cooperate with our engineers, designers, Scrum Master, and product managers directly impact processes to build a productive team.
• Experience with designing and architecting a scalable Frontend stack supporting multiple products.
• Craft code meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a highscale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
• Experience with writing automated tests and using Git in a professional/workplace environment
• Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features.
• Consistently ship features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members.
• Learn, collaborate, and teach other Frontend Engineers.
• Contribute to and follow our workflow process, alongside the rest of the Frontend Engineers
• Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
• Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
Bonus if you have:
• Built SaaS products before (ideally within a startup).
• Experience with team leadership
• Worked with data-heavy products, analytics tools, charts, and data visualization.
• Worked on cross-platform solutions for desktop and mobile.
• Experience working in an agile setup (or working knowledge of agile development methodologies.)
• Used project management tools (we use JIRA / Confluence)
Neurons Inc is a consumer neuroscience company, working globally with large clients. Neurons Inc has established its main brand in the neuromarketing and research industry. We have recently attracted venture capital financing, and as a part of our new growth journey we have have invested in a digital footprint through the SaaS solutions Neurovision (see https://neurovision.io) and NeuroOnline (see https://neuronsinc.com). The two solutions are very innovative in the neuromarketing market, and we are currently looking for a number of people with the needed skillsets and capabilities to support this journey. More details about Neurons Inc can be found on www.NeuronsInc.com.