Do you want to take part in our explosive scale-up journey building Sales Opportunities in the US?
Keepit is looking for a Team Leader for our US Sales Development Representative (SDR) Team in Copenhagen, Denmark
Keepit is set on a mission to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. We are a fast-growing software scale-up company with 22 years of experience in data protection. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization. In 2020, Keepit raised $30 million in funding to fuel growth and position Keepit as the category leader in the Backup-as-a-Service market. Keepit covers a broad client base of major corporations and institutions across all sectors and industries globally.
At Keepit, we have a clear ambition to become the world’s preferred cloud-backup provider for SaaS applications. Demand for SaaS applications is exploding as they are on the leading edge for the digital transformation that is going on around the world. We know that reaching this ambitious goal starts with having a high-performing sales team. The SDR teams at Keepit are responsible for sales prospecting and will be the first representatives from Keepit that our customers will ever talk to. As such, the importance of our SDR teams to our future growth as a company cannot be understated.
As a Team Leader for our US SDR Team, you will be responsible for leading a team of 8 competent Sales Development Representatives who helps us reach our customers in the United States. Your main tasks will be to train, motivate, guide, and support each individual in your team to help us achieve our shared objectives. We believe that continuous feedback and collaboration between teams and in the whole organization are essential for our performance, and another critical task will be to help us nurture a good feedback culture in your team. Many of our SDRs are relatively new to a value-based approach to SaaS-selling, and we want you to help us make them become experts by facilitating individual learning plans for each of your team members.
Central tasks as Team Leader with Keepit will include:
– Training the team on the market, target prospect, how they buy, why they buy, what they buy, when they buy
– Motivating and supporting your team
– Coaching and mentoring through 1:1 dialogue and feedback
– Leading daily check-ins with your team for you to facilitate learning on a group level
– Listening in on SDR calls in order to provide feedback and help to tailor the pitch
– Overseeing the correct use of the CRM system SalesForce (one of the SaaS applications we support) in your team
– Helping ensure the quality of the opportunities created by assessing calls that lead to invitations to demonstrations of our product
– Building a pipeline and ensure good use of the leads provided to the team
– Following up on inbound US leads generated by our marketing team
– Lead US team by your own example in qualifying potential customers using qualification process
– Try different sales cadences, including email templates and call scripts according to US demand and conversion rate
As a Team Leader, you will be joining our fast-growing sales department. You will be answering to our SDR manager, Nikola Balazova, and our NA Sales leader, Mark Ward, and cooperating with marketing to improve lead generation. You will be working from our Copenhagen office, located on the 7th floor at Parken, the national stadium of Denmark, with a beautiful view of the park and the sea. At Keepit, we take pride in being an equal opportunity employer and recognize how being a diverse workplace strengthens our product, customer relationships, and work culture.
A fair and transparent recruitment process
We know that it is just as important that you choose us as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel you belong – this starts already in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1. Sales Toolbox: We are looking for a candidate who knows her/his way around sales and how to build trustworthy relations over the phone with new prospects. Our Sales Playbook draws upon a Value-based sales methodology and having a good understanding of how to communicate value to customers over the phone will be a great asset for the role as an SDR Team Leader, as you will be coaching and mentoring your team in doing this.
2. Tech-savvy: You don’t need to know a lot about cloud-backup beforehand (you will learn in time) but having a general understanding of Cloud computing and SaaS products will be a great asset in this job.
3. Coaching and mentoring: As an SDR team leader, you must be able to coach and guide individual team members and help them achieve their goals through 1:1 consulting and daily meetings with your entire team. Therefore, you must be good at creating an atmosphere where the team comes to you for consultancy on their own accord and can communicate instructions to a group.
4. Language: We use English as our preferred language, and being fluent in English, both written and spoken, is essential for this role. American or British accents are preferred.
5. Entrepreneurial spirit: We are passionate about winning in the market. However, we are also passionate about our workplace, and we know that a good work environment and great collaboration across our organization are crucial to achieving our ambitious goals. Therefore, we are searching for team leaders who, like us, are being motivated by building a fair and fun work environment at Keepit.