We are currently expanding our sales team to take our successful people development solution and grow our markets even further. You will be part of a cheerful team in our Copenhagen office. Your personal mission is to drive new business and grow sales to meet & exceed targets within appointed international markets. You will learn how to perform in Sales using your strong solution selling and SaaS expertise.
Why join Sales in eloomi?
Opportunities are key if in sales. In eloomi, everything starts with sales and our customer focus, and we therefore have a strong focus on our employees in Sales delivering a customer experience beyond the ordinary, and our employees in Sales possess a top professional approach to the sales process. In Sales, we have several career opportunities of different job opportunities, and we support this with clear goals and incentives. So only the sky is the limit if you work hard.
Why join eloomi?
eloomi is a fast-paced SaaS company in growth, where professionalism, collaboration and a result focused mindset is key. We currently have an international strong customer base of over 500 customers and with a superior next gen solution for performance and learning management, eloomi is on track to fulfil our ambition of becoming the next major international SaaS success. At eloomi, we have fun working together! Our team will tell you that eloomi is an awesome place to work where we get the chance to make a difference every day.
What is the job about?
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns and sales tools as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential prospects through cold calls and online via email
- Presenting the company and the eloomi products to potential prospects
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Development Representatives when needed
- Report to the Head of Sales Team on sales results
What makes you a great Sales Development Specialist?
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant sales experience
- You have a strong understanding of our products and can easily bring leads into play by following a structured focus on identifying the customers pains and challenges
- You are a quick learner with strong presentation skills, you know our product by heart and can showcase our offerings in a compelling way
- You are competitive with a high level of drive to do outreach and do online presentations and attending online meetings
- You will often be the first point of contact with eloomi, so it’s essential that you appear likable, personal and professional
- You have a talent for closing the deal, are driven by results and want to demonstrate your sales excellence
- You communicate effectively in English with C-level decision makers.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive compensation model with fixed salary and variable commission based on your qualifications and results
- Effective onboarding and product training
- Continuous training and development – you own your own success, but we help you along the way
- Development and career opportunities, if you perform and work hard
What makes eloomi unique as a workplace?
eloomi has a professional and informal work environment with friendly people and a strong culture which will help you will feel welcome in our eloomi family.
We have fun and we get energy from working at eloomi, because together we are strong. We work hard to bring amazing things to life by being innovative together with other smart people and rock stars.
We have the flexibility and a playground of empowerment which makes us create excellent solutions and perform at the highest level.
If you are looking for what we call “the must be there” benefits, then boy do we have them! To start, you can enjoy the simple things like sodas, snacks, music, soccer games, social events, and celebrations. Join us for our Monday morning breakfasts to kick off each new week and gather with the company on Friday afternoon pitches to share & gain knowledge while celebrating the end to another great week. We are a completely transparent organisation sharing insights and access to both your role and the company at all levels.
Getting here is easy, just a quick 5-minute walk to the Metro or you can drop your bike off right outside the office! We have the coolest office located right in Telia Parken, the home of the local FC Copenhagen and the Danish national soccer teams. While sitting at your desk in the office, you look in one direction and you are right on the football pitch and in the other direction you are in “Fælledparken.”
We are ONE eloomi
We are 100% committed to our values and culture. We call it ONE eloomi, which is the ability to make our team culture even stronger, and the initiative to build even more awesomeness into eloomi. ONE eloomi is about further developing our behaviours, our processes, our product and services. All employees play an important role and without our employees there would be no eloomi. That is why we believe everyone here is awesome.
We have eloomi core values
- A deal is a deal – an agreement is an agreement
- We do what we say, always
- We have fun and a great daily work engagement
- We will deliver the most professional and innovative products and services
- We aim for the highest performance
We have eloomi behavioural values
- Perform – be a high performer and execute important work with no bureaucracy
- Communicate – always communicate honestly, directly and with an open mind
- Be curious – seek insights, be innovative, simplify and minimize complexity
- Be passionate – share knowledge and inspire others with your desire to deliver excellence
- Be a team player – be available for the team and bring out the best in yourself and others
We are eloomi and we need smart people and rock stars like you to help us grow our eloomi family. Come do the magic with us and help us do amazing things for our customers. And by the way, our great colleagues in People & Culture work every day for the mission to “be the best workplace you ever worked at”.
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Learn more about us at: https://eloomi.com/about/ or https://eloomi.com/csr/