Qarma is one of Denmark’s fastest growing tech companies, enabling organizations such as Made.com, Bestseller and Flying Tiger to improve their quality efforts with easy-to-use software solutions from the factory floor to the executive corridors.
Our solution is bringing a ton of value to our customers and after 5 years in business and with a strong customer track record, we have not had a single churn.
We’re expanding and looking to hire a UK sales executive to further and spearhead our expansion.
We are looking for an experienced sales executive with prior experience in selling software (or consultancy services) that is also looking for a great opportunity.
Reporting directly to our CEO, you base will be our Copenhagen office where you will be in charge of growing and unlocking our UK market share even more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and generate qualified leads
- Demo our platform and spearhead potential pilot projects to prove value
- Follow up on inbound leads from our marketing team
- Manage and negotiate with multiple stakeholders
- Be the face of the company when visiting relevant trade shows
- Close deals and exceed your assigned quota
- Speak and Write English natively
- Self-driven and result oriented
- 3-5 years of selling to SMB and Enterprise
- Previous track record in exceeding your sales quota
- Strong presentation skills, ability to “read and handle the room” while selling
We’re exactly not like your typic SaaS startup but can promise you a typical great workplace and future.
- A very nice office in Copenhagen
- Casual workplace (shorts are OK, we promise)
- Access to never-ending support from your colleagues
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Flat and international organization with colleagues from around the world
- World-class product that customers love
- Base and unlimited bonus with no commission cap
So, if you’re talented and ready for an adventure and looking to work with a group of like-minded people, you are going to fit in perfectly!
We look forward to hearing from you