Would you like to help pioneer a new revolution in science? At Inniti, we are transforming how scientists work in laboratories, enabling a new era of product development within the biotech, food & beverage, pharma and chemical industries.
With our innovative IoT technology, any laboratory can upgrade their existing equipment to join the digital age and create more opportunities for scientific advancements.
In short, we release the full potential of scientists to solve tomorrow’s problems.
Inniti is looking for a new colleague to sell our solution for digitising laboratories and play a lead role in building our sales organisation. By joining Inniti, you will join an international team of 9 people consisting of engineers, designers and commercial innovators. All of which are working to drive the digital revolution and help make Inniti the market leader of interconnectivity solutions for laboratories.
Why join Inniti?
Simply put, you will help herald a new age in the future of scientific discovery. The market is fast-growing and you will be selling to some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world, and we are partnering up with some of the biggest names within laboratory equipment and software space.
About the Role
As Head of Sales & Marketing, you will:
- Participate in building a scalable sales organisation and model.
- Present, promote and sell Inniti’s solution to both new and existing customers and partners.
- Coordinate and carry out outbound sales activities – primarily through phone, e-mail and LinkedIn.
- Be part of refining the sales playbook and teaching it to new employees.
- Identify new markets together with the technical team, and validate the commercial value.
- Be responsible for creating new contacts to both partners and direct customers through online research, networking and direct contact.
- Coordinate, optimise and scale up sales activities with the rest of the team.
- Be responsible for digital and traditional marketing, including the preparation of promotional material
- Experience within B2B Saas sales (bonus points for lab experience)
- A strong background in sales.
- Experience with supervising and developing a sales organisation.
- Have worked with establishing and maintaining in-direct sales channels.
- Keen to negotiate with industrial customers and willing to learn about technical solutions.
- Professional level of English – second language is a bonus. Danish is not required.
- Is comfortable with 20 – 30 travelling days per year.
- Positive and outgoing.
- Progressive and willing to take the extra step to close a deal.
- Innovative and thrives in an ever-changing environment
- Structured, quality-conscious, and knows the value of detail.
- Hard-working, motivated and tenacious.
- A competitive salary and commission
- A workplace with an entrepreneurial spirit, we prioritise a fun environment where people can enjoy their work but also grow.
- Be part of a highly enthusiastic team, with the aspiration to become the market leader in Laboratory 4.0.