We’re looking for Python Developers in the Copenhagen area, who has the capacity to raise the bar of SaaS platforms, and who wants to become part of the Get Louis development team.
- Work on a SaaS platform with international ambitions.
- A young, creative and process oriented work environment.
- Short distance from ideas to the realization of these.
- A student position with plenty of room for your studies.
- 10-20 hours of work per week.
- Studying or talented within the fields of backend development.
- Experienced with Python, can work with Django and REST, and are not intimidated by React or Docker
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- A digital frontrunner and not afraid to be challenged, as well as challenge the team.
- Have technical understanding of both backend, frontend and deployment.
- Good understanding of technical dependencies
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Living in or close to Copenhagen
Our office is located on Østerbro, Copenhagen (right by the inner city lakes). Since Get Louis is an international project, most of our communication is done in English both internally and externally. As a workplace, we strive to create a work environment where people can explore creative ideas, challenge the status quo and collaborate in a truly amazing team of talented people.
Please send us your application, CV and reference projects