Can you make our products obviously awesome, take them successfully to market and help us build a trusted, global brand?
Keepit is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Global Product Marketing Team in Copenhagen, Denmark
Keepit is a fast-growing IT scale-up with 22+ years of experience in software and data protection. Our mission is to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization. In 2020 Keepit raised $30 million in funding to fuel the growth and position Keepit as the category leader in the Backup-as-a-Service market. Keepit covers a broad client base of major corporations and institutions across all sectors and industries.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for taking our products to the global market and making them a commercial success. You will be joining a rapidly growing marketing team working with three key areas: Product Marketing, Brand & Creative Content, and Demand Generation.
We expect that you have a well-rounded Product Marketing skill- and mindset and can both execute and think strategically within the areas below. You may excel at some depending on your competencies and passion:
– Understand the customer, market, and competitors: Nail down who our ideal customers are, why our product matters to them, and why they should pick our solution. Feed market trends, competitor research, and customer needs back into the business and rollout buyer personas.
– Take the product to market: Develop positioning, messaging, and value proposition that makes our products obviously awesome to our target audience. Plan and align the go-to-market launch for new products/features and campaigns. Manage the cross-functional execution of the plan to meet KPI’s with limited oversight.
– Enable internal teams: Be the bridge and glue for Marketing, Sales, and Product Management to meet business objectives and goals. Understand what our prospects and customers need throughout their buying journey. Draft or execute the content and, depending on its purpose, hand it to our Brand Content team for final copywriting and design.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will become a part of the growing product marketing team currently counting a strong team of three product marketeers, and you will collaborate on an everyday basis with the rest of the growing marketing team. Our Copenhagen office is located on the 7th floor at Parken, the national stadium of Denmark, with a beautiful view of the park and the sea. At Keepit, we take pride in being an equal opportunity employer and recognize how being a diverse workplace strengthens our product, customer relationships, and work culture.
A fair and transparent recruitment process
We know that it is just as important that you choose us as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel you belong – this starts already in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1. Effective Communication: We are looking for someone who can commercialize our SaaS products to a global market and communicate effectively to both internal and external audiences. Having experience in the SaaS industry would be an advantage
2. Product Marketing Competencies: The right candidate has a solid executional and strategic product marketing skill- and mindset. One who can both deliver Sales Enablement content and can execute marketing initiatives, including aligning and getting buy-in from stakeholders across the organization (including marketing, product, and sales).
3. Collaboration and Project Management: To achieve our ambitious long-term goals, we need to create a transparent and effortless collaboration between our different departments and customers. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate with a consultative approach who is good at asking questions, building relations, and managing projects.
4. Language: We use English as our preferred language, and being fluent in English, both written and spoken, is essential for this role.
5. Entrepreneurial spirit: We are passionate about winning in the market. However, we are also passionate about our workplace, and we know that a good work environment and great collaboration across our organization are crucial to achieving our ambitious goals. Therefore, we are searching for team leaders who, like us, are being motivated by building a fair and fun work environment at Keepit.