To our future teammate,
We believe one of the key drivers of change is knowledge. We are a part of the first generation of people to realize that we are impacting the planet and perhaps one of the last that can do anything about it.
At Worthmore, our mission is to change what we do with our used electronics by making it simple and easy to convert them into money for causes we all care about.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to help us make our vision a reality. As HoO, your main role will be to ensure that business and administrative processes are being developed to ensure sustainable, scalable growth. The best part is that since we are so new, you will have a genuine opportunity to grow and develop this idea as a core member of our team.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- A genuine passion for entrepreneurship + sustainability
- Understanding of various business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of Cloud and typical SaaS applications
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus