At Connected Cars, we’re helping automotive manufactures, importers, and dealerships, building long-lasting customer relationships, through intelligent use of real-time car telematics data. With our software solution, workshops can transform their business processes and customer dialogues from reactive to proactive. Our success so far has brought us to 200,000+ vehicles, in 6 countries – and this is just the beginning!
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join our sales team and to help us execute our aggressive growth plans globally. You will have a key role in bringing our already proven internationalization strategy into the next gear.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for bringing our truly innovative technologies to automotive importers and dealer groups globally. You will succeed by building strong relationships with senior stakeholders among the automotive importers and dealer groups globally.
You will report to our VP of Sales, Marketing, and CS and your main responsibilities will be:
● Build your own sales pipeline of importer and dealer group accounts
● Research, identify and qualify new leads in cooperation with our marketing team
● Manage any MQLs through the full sales cycle
● Ensure an excellent customer experience all the way through the sales cycle
● Beat revenue and activity targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
● Build strong and effective relationships with new and existing customers, resulting in growth opportunities
● 5+ years of proven track record in Enterprise sales in the Automotive industry or SaaS
● Significant experience and competence developing C-level relationships
● A strong technical understanding and interest
● A Master’s degree within business or similar
● Expert level LinkedIn user for business development
● Fluent in written and spoken English (any other language is a plus)
● Excellent presentation skills
● A strong network within the global automotive industry is a plus
● You find it exciting to travel for customer meetings
What’s in it for you?
● Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
● Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers
● Competitive salary and pension scheme
● Flexible working hours and location
● Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
● Laptop and mobile phone of your choice
● Cheap lunch scheme
● All the snacks you can eat and drink
About Connected Cars A/S
We are a scale-up, founded in 2016 and fully funded by Semler Gruppen, the biggest automotive company in Denmark.