TwentyThree is an international-focused SaaS company with a strong and leading product suite for webinars and video marketing. Join more than 50 colleagues passionate about growing a bootstrapped company in an exciting and rapidly expanding space in the world of SaaS.
Read on if you are an experienced enterprise customer success manager with knowledge of the digital marketing space and fluency in written and spoke English.
TwentyThree offers a unique opportunity to be part of a journey in one of the most interesting software spaces; video marketing and webinars. We are looking for a seasoned enterprise customer success manager that’s passionate about elevating great brands and large organizations. If you have a proven track record in helping large customers achieve high goals and satisfaction in the SaaS world, know a lot about marketing, and thrive in a collaborative and ambitious startup environment, we should talk!
As our new member of TwentyThree’s Enterprise Customer Success team, you will be responsible for the relationship with a portfolio of high-value customers. You will build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the different companies with the aim of expanding the use, as well as the value, gained from TwentyThree products.
Maintaining high satisfaction and ensuring the customers are achieving their goals with video is the core of the role.
The role is suited for an experienced individual with strong communication skills, experience from collaborating with enterprise clients in a SaaS setting, as well as a deep understanding of the digital marketing space.
What you will do:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of enterprise-level customers by building a trusted advisor relationship with them. Ensure the customers are succeeding against their success plan and progressing through the TwentyThree maturity model.
- Ensure customers have a smooth onboarding and implementation phase. Project management across multiple stakeholders and activities.
- Work closely with the Support team to resolve any tickets or issues faced by your customers.
- Participate in large sales processes to scope onboarding and implementation requirements and solutions.
- Understand how customers are currently using the products and identify opportunities to increase usage and value gained – and expand accounts on a continuous basis.
- Run workshops and training with customers as well as provide strategic guidance in the field of video and digital marketing.
- Liaise with the product team to ensure feedback loops and the voice of customers.
- Monitor health scores, satisfaction levels, and customer engagement.
- Ensure customer retention and expansion.
- Maintain and update data in customer success management software.
Minimum requirements for candidates:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer success role at a SaaS company. You are used to doing onboarding, training, and drive product adoption, usage, satisfaction and account expansion.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Experience collaborating with enterprise customers.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing.
- Strong ability to understand technical aspects and problem solve, without you needing to have software development skills.
- Desire to teach customers about the TwentyThree products and services, expand usage and adoption.
- Passion for digital marketing, and SaaS products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player, efficient, structured, and solution-oriented.