Who we are
SKARDE® was founded in 2018 and employs a broad team of ambitious people within software development, sales, product, and financing. The company has a professional board of directors and is following an ambitious growth strategy. SKARDE® is a spin-off business from one of the most successful and fastest-growing Procurement & Supply Chain management consultancies in Scandinavia, Prokura A/S.
Each day we see how organizations struggle with low-quality cost data and therefore navigate “blindly”. As a result, SKARDE® has developed a new and unique SaaS-based business development platform that helps businesses and public organizations to reach higher level of competitiveness through cost transparency and identification of cost optimization opportunities. The core of the platform is the business transactions (external spend) between companies – a monumental source to competitiveness, as external spend typically represents 50-70% of company revenue. SKARDE®’s value proposition, in short, is enablement of additional 3-8% cost reductions as well as freeing up business intelligence resources.
Our mission is to offer a state-of-the-art product that provides businesses with «real time» cost transparency and automated expert insights. The SKARDE® product has worldwide relevance and is aimed towards companies with revenues from 50 million EUR and all the way up to the largest enterprises. With so many businesses that may benefit from our help, our market is almost unlimited, and our growth potential enormous.
What you will do
- Build our CQRS-based web backend infrastructure and form a strategy for development in collaboration with our CTO.
- Establish the required API with our web developer based on an analysis of product specifications.
- Implement our backend to the defined specifications in golang, utilizing various frameworks and deploying in the Google cloud.
- Build unit tests and documentation.
Who you are
- You have an M.Sc. level or equivalent education in programming, concurrency and databases, and a few years of experience as a web developer.
- You have a strong analytical skillset and are good at assessing key risk factors in the development plan.
- You strive to produce high quality and robust code and programs, yet also know when to employ a pragmatic approach to the development tasks at hand.
- You are ambitious and willing to put in the necessary work to ensure deadlines are met.
- You work well in a team setting and enjoy collaborating with colleagues, project managers, etc.
- You are fluent and professional in English (written and oral).
The position is a full-time position. We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.