Are you looking to enter your first role in sales and create new career opportunities? Or maybe you’re looking to expand and improve the skills you already have, regarding your prior expertise in sales? Do you have a passion towards making an impact and selling, combined with having a competitive spirit? If yes to any of the questions, then look no further!
Monsido is now looking to hire a new Business Development Representative for the BeNeLux market in either a full time or part time position, which means that we’re looking for a native speaking Dutch colleague – and that could very well be you!
You’ll have the opportunity to join a massively growing team, where along with us growing, new career opportunities will appear – we always only promote internally! 🚀 So if you’re looking for exciting career opportunities regarding B2B sales, where you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop, this position might just be the one for you!👏
Our sales team enjoys an incentive compensation package that includes a generous base plus commissions, bonuses, spiffs, contests etc.—no cap on earnings!
Together we will build the business:
- You will create new opportunities on the BeNeLux market, which will mainly be done through outbound sales calls but also through inbound leads, to grow our database of clients and increase sales opportunities
- We’re looking looking for talented, driven BDR’s who are looking for a fast progression in the beginning of their career
- We will provide you with the necessary training in regards for you to succeed and achieve excellence
- If you put in the effort and have the drive, passion and right mindset, we can make you our next rockstar! ⭐️
There is no perfect candidate, however, these are some points we prefer:
- Competitive spirit, self-motivated, driven and a desire to be successful
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You speak fluently Dutch and English
- A relationship-building approach with the know-how to convert objections into commitments
- You have a desire to grow and learn, possessing a strong work ethic
- The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals 💪
- Knowledge of Google Suite is a plus
- Thrive on energy, passion and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Goal oriented and focused on attaining objectives
Who you will be joining
Monsido is a fast-growing software company founded in 2014 in Denmark. We are a one-stop SaaS Platform that offers all of the key insights needed to optimize website user experience. Monsido quickly and effectively scans websites to ensure they are meeting user expectations. We also enable compliance with legal requirements and identify issues and key statistics that could impact web accessibility and online presence.
Today, Monsido has a global presence with our headquarters located in Ballerup, Denmark and branches in Sydney, London and San Diego, and we currently employ 115+ employees globally.
Why people love Monsido
Our culture is people-centric, open, and innovative. You will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skills and unique talents, with great opportunities for both personal and professional development. We believe that a fun and professional workplace empowers people to achieve better results. Working for a company like Monsido gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Our platform is used by leading organizations to improve their user experience and website accessibility.
What else we have to offer
- Grow together with an already global company
- Be part of an aggressive growth organisation
- Lunch scheme at our great in-house canteen
- Free gym access at the big in-house fitness center
- Competitive salary based on your skills
- Social events and much more (When Covid-19 allows it again)
If you are interested in joining a growth-stage tech company and this job sounds like a good fit, we’re looking forward to receiving your resume.
Monsido is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Monsido does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. Monsido also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Data Policy Statement
Monsido is the controller of the personal information you submit in your application through the recruitment system, TalentHub by LinkedIn.
When you apply for a job through TalentHub, you accept that we register and collect the personal information you provide us with in your application with exhibits including any video presentation and photos, in your resume, and otherwise.
We may share your application with our employees that are involved in the recruitment process you have applied for.
We keep your application and any other information you have provided to us until the recruitment process has been completed and for a period thereafter for as long as we consider your application relevant to us, but under no circumstances for longer than 6 month(s).
You can always reach out to us directly to have your application removed prior to the 6 months has passed.
By submitting your personal data and application, you:
- declare that you have read, understood and accepted the above mentioned Data Policy
- are declaring that the information submitted to us is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected or to your later dismissal